RE: New Federal Insurance Regulations for Recreational Activities (Long but URGENT

Bobbie
I agree that people who are involved in active recreational activities as a
group probably are
much healthier.  My first reaction to this was to recall a friend's injury
where the
insurance company started looking for someone to pass the cost of treatment.
My
friend got several forms over a period of time trying to identify someone's
property
she was on,  someone's horse she was riding, or any other information that
might let
them pass the blame and get out of paying.  The legal loophole in these regs
would have
let them just deny the claim completely...

Dave Bennett

Bobbie wrote