No Subject

It is sometimes a crooked tree, but one of the MAJOR complaints I hear is that the factory saddles are simply put together crooked. You can start with a perfect tree but if you have a group of minimum wage workers who could care less about you, much less your horse, they are just not going to put the care into assembling the parts. I have visited mass production saddle factories, and  believe me,  it is not a pretty sight. Annie
www.vtc.net/~ageorge