Portable Corrals

Hi all,

Since no one has made a recommendation in response to the question a few
issues ago on portable corrals, I thought I would put in my two cents.

I have the Horse-N-Around system which I found on the Endurance Net
homepage.  It installs on one side of my trailer and has 11 (I think)
light weight and sturdy panels that are more than enough to create two
corrals or the recommended figure 8 corral for two horses as shown in
their ads.  We often use part of the horse trailer, an existing
fenceline or some natural structure to make three good sized corrals.

The panels are very strong and I have never had them "collapse in on
themselves" or the horses escape.  It is a very secure and safe
enclosure and I have been very pleased with my purchase.

About a month ago I was in a motel parking lot and a man waved to me and
asked how I like the corrals.  I told him I loved them--He said Thank
You--I built them.  That is my first contact with the manufacture other
than my order three years ago.

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah
Lyoness@Castlenet.com