Re: RC: RE: Endurance News

There have been very good articles in EN over the past 10 years. From time to
time the quality has been extremely good -  better than today. Jeannie Waldron
has written some good article as has Dane Frazier as have others with a lot of
experience, expertiese and bunches of letters after their names.

The EN needs to get back to serving the needs of endurance riders. Too much of
the same thing - or minor variations on the same thing doesn't fit that bill. An
article on scraches is great, but a series on scrahes would leave something to
be desired. An article on "centered riding" is wonderful but 36 column inches a
month is a bit much.

Hopefully we can get a variety of articles which will serve us well.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions