Treeless Saddles

I purchased a SS back in '98.  I couldn't ride it for very long periods because it just killed my kness - especially going down looonnng downhills.  I had the stirrups set back, as suggested by many.  The positioning seemed fine at first, but after riding for a while, my knees hurt so bad, I would have to get off and walk frequently to work out the pain.  The stirrups would not swing forward freely enough - compounded by the fact that I am only 5'2".  I found out later that the youth model might have worked better for me, but when I bought mine, the distributor never mentioned this.  I liked the saddle except for this problem . . . . . and if there were a way to correct it, I would probably try another one.

In the meantime . . . . . . . I'm going to try out a Reactor Panel Demo (Yahoo!!)   I can't wait.  I have heard so many good things about this saddle ;-)

Linda Hedgpeth
Janesville, CA
lth@thegrid.net