RE: Saddles Issues - swayback?

Yeah, Bob doesn't want to rely on shims or foam padding for fit.. he's not into
endurance riding, but we do sometimes go on longer trail rides.  We have tried a
Circle Y Flex tree on Tavi which fit really well.. I think Bob should just trade
in his saddle for one of those.  He really does like the comfort of the Tucker
saddles, however.  I think the saddle is too long on Tavi's back also, like that
TW had problems with.  He is pretty fed up with all this saddle switching (and
he's only been through 3 saddles!)