sport saddle

I did send a used SS that I had bought back to the factory to have the stirrups moved back another 1/2 " .  I had the saddle back in a month and not only did they set the stirrups back, they also put on new leather over the stirrups and as this was an older saddle before the fleece underside, they also put fleece on it for me.  I was impressed with the service and this was all for the price of setting the stirrups back.  I felt like I almost had a new saddle when I got it back.  However even a month is a long time to be without your saddle, I had a SS back up that I had bought new 6 yrs. ago.  Now I have 2 and I love them both.   Louise Wv