Orthoflex saddles

Pauline Waits pwaits@email.com
I would appreciate any feedback anyone could give me on Ortho-flex system II and III saddles. I have tried 20 different saddles on my arab mare, 5 were specifically for arabs, 3 were english and the rest were various western brands and non of them fit. She seems to have very wide shoulders as a 7" gullet pinches her withers but when I get an 8" gullet (which fits her shoulder) the back of the saddle pops up off her very flat back! I don't mind spending the money ($2800) on the ortho-flex if it really will fit. I love the concept of the flexible panels... Help!