Re: Re: Re: anyone with opinions/experience with treeless saddles?

Cindy,
I'm sorry it didn't come across clearer that these changes are easily made
at the time of ordering with regard to customizing.

Changing the rigging after purchase should be done by the manufacturer.
The stirrup and rigging straps are embedded in the foam pad material.  This
is a patented process that does pad both horse and rider from the straps,
but makes it difficult for any other saddler to change.  The cost to have
manufacturer change rigging is $125.  Manufacturer says firmly that they
can do this change in 4-6 weeks.

Have you considered doing what I did...reordering another saddle during
off-season and selling the one you have?  I know you probably won't break
completely even, but you won't have the constant frustration of using
something that you're not happy with.

Sally