It,s the thought

Title: Potpourri of Horses Stationery from StationeryCentral

Potpourri of Horses Stationery
FromTami Keller (happy trails)

Hi,

Just thought I'd share a little funny.
My very non-horse Mother-in-law decided to be real nice and give my a magazine subscription for Xmas. My husband told her I wanting to get TrailBlazer! She being the sweet lady she is subscribed for me...  Thank You, Mom!
Well yesterday it came! Yeah!!
I am now the proud recipient of TRAILBLAZER  " the recreational lifestyle magazine for the members of thousand trail/naco and lisuretime "! <VBG> hehehehe

Well its the thought that counts.  And there are some good stories on retirement  and lovely photos !  Thanks Mom!

Guess I'll be going to the real Trail Blazer web/ site to subscribe for myself !

Tami

Download your FREE personalized Stationery now from StationeryCentral.com