Synergist Saddle

We recently purchased a Synergist Saddle and I love it.  It's very
comfortable and fits the horse great.  I'm able to cover a lot more miles in
less time now that I am comfortable.  Of course, the quarter horse I was
riding was not comfortable with more miles.  He's now with a 15 year old
barrel racer doing the thing he loves and I am getting to know my new Arabian
gelding (December EN, pg. 33).

You can tell the happy horse back riding by the bugs on her teeth!

Kathleen Yielding
SIERRA MEADOW
POAs since 1968