Hallelujah Ride mailing list

Everyone,
Saturday, I mailed out flyers to everyone on my mailing list. The
problem is that the mailing list may not be complete. I had entered
everything into the computer.(I have had some problems with the
computer. It has been in the shop.) I have been in contact with a couple
of people who were at my ride last year whose addresses were not on my
mailing list. If by any chance you do not get a flyer, need one, and I
am supposed to have your address, please contact me.

In spite of the fact that the timber companies have been cutting a lot
of the timber on the trail, it still promises to be a good ride. We are
still able to keep all four loops.My husband and his friends have been
planning the barbeque, and how to be more efficient and have plenty. Our
trail boss has asked for more glowsticks that I bought last year, always
keeping an eye out for the safety of the night riders on the longer
distances. We are planning to try to eliminate the congested areas, so
horses, people, and vehicles can move freely and safely.If you were
there last year and can offer suggestions for improvement, please
contact me so I can bring your ideas before my volunteers.
Thank you in advance for any input you can offer.
Lucie