Re: RC: Bill and Smokey

In a message dated 5/11/01 7:41:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

> The world doesn't revolve around AERC.

Well, maybe yours doesn't, but the world of my checkbook sure does.  Every
month, when I'm trying to figure out who not to pay and looking at my
cancelled checks, there's always this little memo on the bottom left hand
corner on one or two of them that says: "AERC Ride"  So, my revolving
checking account (I think they call it this cause it's in a constant state of
rotation and turmoil) kind of disagrees with ya.

cya,
Howard (why is Tom so angry with AERC lately?)