Re: RC: Re: Bill and Smokey

In a message dated 5/11/01 9:08:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tos@htcomp.net
writes:

<< I've been riding in central region since about '87 and there have been
 several endurance clubs over the years, but to my knowledge, all associated
 with AERC.  Catoosa is still -hopefully,  will always stay, a fresh
 (although painful) memory and people in this area are generally shy about
 running without AERC sanction and control.  I'm about 200 miles from the
 immediate East Texas area and there could be private clubs holding endurance
 runs in the forests.  Maybe someone who is closer to the area could comment
 if they have any knowledge of this group.

 Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas >>

In other words, after your "sincere" apology, you're still at it. Take my
bet, Becky.  $1,000 says Bill is not a liar. We'll let Truman hold it. He's
an honest fellow with no agenda--I don't think I trust Heidi.

ti

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: