Re: RC: Women & endurance related problem

OK Colleen, let's try.

I refuse to let something like this put a damper on my riding.  So I use my pill to regulate the time I actually have my period.  I know it's not correct health-wise, but what is a day or two anyway?

If I see that the time is going to co-incide with that ride, I either go off the pill 10 days before so that I'm "clear" by ride time, or I carry on with a new pack for a day or two until after the ride, depending on the amount of days.

We have a locally made tampon called Lil-lets - not sure if you have that make over there - which is far more comfortable than the Tampax or pads.

Hope this was of use!
Kristene