Women & endurance related problem

Warning:
I warn all the men that have just opened this posting
that this is probably something you don't want to read.

Hello Women Ridecampers,
I may be addressing a sensitive subject here but I just have
to ask.
How do some of you deal with being on your monthly when you are
at a ride?
What do you use that is the most comfortable?
Pads chaf after awhile and tampaxs in my opinion just hurt!!!
I know its only once in awhile that I pay my bill when I'm at
a ride but I still havent found a comfortable way to deal with it.
Thanks for the info
Colleen K.