Abetta Endurance Saddle Wanted

I'm looking to buy an Abetta Cordura Endurance saddle.  I can get one new
for $325 including shipping.  I wouldn't mind buying used if somebody has one
for sale at a cheaper-than-new price.  Needs to be 14 or 15" seat.

Thanks,
April & Tanna
Nashville, TN

Yes, I'm the bareback rider.  Not so young anymore.  I thud instead of
bounce when I fall now.  Would like to have a saddle to use some of the time.
Sigh.  When I give up barebacking completely, I might as well give up.