Re: RC: Hunters/Jumpers (was FEI...)

 Whew....Kat, I THINK you and I even agree on something...but I need to
read it a couple of more times to be sure....talk about "Filling in the
background with so many details that the foreground goes
underground".......... <grin> Just kidding!  Enjoyed your post.

Jim and Sun of Dimanche

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271