Re: RC: FEI questions

ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com writes:

4. Couldn't a combined ride have separate rules? It would
be easy to tell the difference between riders of each
group, no collars = AERC, collars = FEI. They could also
have some sort of different marking on the horse, like
Juniors or 25 milers sometimes do. It seems like it
wouldn't be that difficult to have some combined rules,
that wouldn't affect the AERC riders, while still providing
FEI with their rules AND you could have some rules
separate, like the collars, helmets, crops, HRM's, etc.

This will be our attempt during our upcoming dual-sanctioned Swanton Pacific
75/100 on July 7th.  Many FEI and AERC rules are virtually identical.  FEI
revised some of their rules to come into line with AERC's over the years.

Barbara