Friend looking for a place to live in Las Vegas

A friend of mine has just gotten a job at the University Medical Center in
Las Vegas NV.  Anyone know of any living accommodations for her in that
area?  She's got a dog and one horse (actually 2 but I think the other is
going to remain here with me) and would like a place that she can either
keep her horse with her or live close to boarding and trails.  Any
leads?  Thanks!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options