Re: RC: FEI

Antonio_Corbelletta@affymetrix.com writes:

Can someone tell me what the problem(s) are with having FEI rides?  All this
sounds to me like a lot of belly aching.

I think it has to do with the feeling that AERC may lose it's individuality
and control over its own destiny and become simply a subsidiary of FEI.
Anyone care to expand on that theory?

Barbara