Re: RE: FEI/AERC Rules

Bob wrote:

You miss my point. I was just making a comparison between the two sets of rules. I do not indicate that one is better than the other.
Sorry, Bob, I didn't mean to imply that you had.  I thought you asked for comment on them, so I gave it.
Once again, I apologise if I misinterpreted your post.
I would have no question if a ride stated they were running under FEI rules as printed or if that ride stated they were running under AERC rules as printed. But when a ride is conducted with some FEI rules, but modified to fit that ride and under AERC rules modified to fit the ride, then I am totally against it.
I can understand that, too, especially if there is a conflict in the rules.   This is a different situation to running a competition under "relaxed" FEI rules.
Thanks for clarifying.

Tracey