Re: RC: FEI

Hi All,
Just thought I would put my two cents in the pot.
1. I have been to several FEI rides and have not found it difficult to
comply with the rules in any way.
2. Our riders who wish to compete internationally have to compete in FEI
rides to qualify, so there has to be some FEI rides for them to compete
in.
3. If wearing a shirt with a collar is such a downer for any of you, you
need to re-look at your desire to ride. I would ride in a sweat shirt
and long johns if that is all it took to get on the trail. Would I like
it ? NO, but I would do it.
4. The truth is FEI is easy to comply with don't make it difficult.
Enjoy, Ron