Chiricahua Challenge

For those of you who missed it, don't miss it next time! Wow, what a ride!
 I managed my first AERC completion (25 miles) on my mare and it was the best
time I've had in a long time. I think this kind of ride is what you all talk
about when you say this sport is addicting! I did not want it to be over!
Congrats to Beth on a great ride. I would also like to thank those private
land owners who let us camp and use their land.
Thanks also to my riding partner who made the ride all that more enjoyable
and a great learning experience.

I will definitely be at this ride next year!

Laura and Angel