The Valley Fire Ride

Sandy wrote
".  But that was then and this is
now and I just want every one to know that my ride (THE VALLEY FIRE RIDE) in
Western Montana on June 30th...will be unbelievably well marked! (and no
ribbons will be pulled until the next day!.)"

Anyone who has the chance to do Sandy's ride really should not miss it .
Sandy puts on one of the best rides I have ever been to , from the trails,
markings ,  vets , awards , to the ride suppers it is all excellent . So
please if you have the chance do not miss this ride . Every once in awhile
she even throws in a grizzley for us riders to run into on the trail :-)
                                         Drin Becker
                                         Mtn. Region