Re: RC: Waterhunt hero

   Thank you Jim for the nice things said.  I just wanted to inform
everyone that the horse went to the clinic later that evening.  The horse had
no further treatments after arival.  He spent the night and by the next day
the owner got to take him home.
    I also wanted to say something good about the wonderful horse that did
all of the pulling of the lady, the colic horse, and my big butt on him.  He
pulled us all up that darn canyon for over 1 1/2 hours.

THANK YOU, RETT BUTLER!!!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912