Opinions (was My Butt Hurts!)

Okay, I've done some surfing and corresponding (thanks
everyone!)

The two seat savers I'm looking at at this point are:

1) Supracor Saddle Seat saver

2) Cashel Tush Cushion

Has anybody used either of these on a western style saddle,
and what were your opinions?  I say western, because my
Saare is closer to western than anything else.

Too thick?  Not thick enough?  Did they pack down so relief
wasn't long lasting enough on those really long rides?

Do they stay on the saddle well?  Are they too "grabby" -
usually I don't care for a suede seat in a saddle because I
don't like the stick factor.

Are they lightweight or heavy?

Thanks everyone!  My pointy seatbones need some relief!

Jennifer