Re: RC: My butt hurts! Suggestions?

Try a gel pad.  I used one for years and it totally saved my butt.  They are
expensive (just under $200) and heavy (will add 5 or more pounds to your
saddle). It's funny though.  My butt was always sore on a narrower twist
saddle, but since I got a Synergist Saddle (english version), which has a
wider twist (felt almost funny it was so much wider), and I now have NO
SORENESS.

Carolyn Burgess