From: MARILYN MILLER [mailto:ANGAHOOK@bigpond.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 11:51 PM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: arabian saddles

I am in vic/australia - I HAVE A YOUNG CRABBIT ARAB MARE WHICH WILL BE USED FOR ALL PURPOSE RIDING INCLUDING ENDURANCE AND MOUNTAINWORK AND I AM HAVING EXTREME DIFFICULTY FINDING A SADDLE WHICH WILL FIT HENCE DOING SOME INVESTIGATION ON THE NET - HAVE YOU ANY IDEAS GIVEN MY ADDRESS AND THE NEED TO TRY ON AND RIDE IN  A SADDLE FIRST     THANKS MARILYN MILLER