From: Barbara B. Peck [mailto:bpeck@together.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 7:42 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Virus attachments?

Group:

I've received my last 3 posts to ridecamp, retuurned to me from a person

named Robert MCafee (who I've never seen post on RideCamp)... and

each one said.... "Take a look at the attachment".

Well, I did not look at the attachment, because of the recent virus rash...

Anyone know this person, or get any Emails like this?

Barb