Re: RC: The XP

 I know this question is rather personal and it's probably rude of me to ask, but I can't help it. In regards to the people who will be attending XP, how in the world do they do it? Job/time/money-wise? Down here in South Florida there are a lot of old people with the bucks and time to do it, but I don't see any of them riding 25-50 (?) miles a day. heehee

I'm not trying to knock the people who can do it, at all. I am truly happy for them, I'd just like to know their secret so I can do it too someday! :)

Happy trails, ya'll!

Patti (Honey? Is it ok if I take off work for 2 months to ride Mercedes out west?)

Dave (Oh sure, dear. And while you're gone do you mind if I start up that Gentlemen's Club business I was talking about with my friends?)

Mercedes (oh brother!)