Re: RC: Ansur Safari

I really appreciate the answers on this. It's a lot of money, but then,
how much have I spent with 5 different saddles and pads to get correct
fit? If it works, I am willing to spend it. As I had said before, my
gelding loved it. I want to try it on my gaited Morgan mare, she really
moves out, and I want to see if she likes it and if it frees up her
front shoulders, as most saddles seem to clog her up. That will probably
make my decision. This won't be overnight, I probably won't buy until
next year. But this was the first I had gotten the chance to see one and
try it on a horse, and I really like the treeless idea. I know if I were
a horse, I'd certainly like it better! <VBG> My big question will also
be to see how it holds up for a lot of miles.

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill