gas stations & goosenecks

Hi All,
    I'm getting used to pulling my new-to-me GN trailer and one of the frustrations I'm having is that I can't get into,or out of, a lot of gas stations.  My truck takes gas, not diesel and a lot of gas stations just don't have the room to allow me to turn with the trailer.  Has anyone else had to deal with this and what have you done?
Thanks!
Laney