Re: Howard Eat Your Heart Out

In a message dated 4/28/01 12:40:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Merryben writes:

> Hey Howard, guess who is at our ride here in sunny California??????
>
>  This should be an interesting ride.  We have 6 world championships
> represented.....1 with Sandy Schuler, 3 with Becky Hart and 2 with Valerie
> Kanavy.

Exceptional!  Very impressive.  Can't wait to see who shows up at the
Biltmore, which, alas, I can't seem to be able to get to.  What a show that's
going to be.  I can't imagine starting a 100 mile run (Biltmore) with over
one hundred riders and the 50 miler with the same number.

I'm going to be very upset and hurt that weekend if I can't make it.  I'll
either post a hundred times (please, Howard, NOOOOOOO) or be dormant the
entire 4 days.  Won't matter if I do post a lot; everyone, but me,  will be
at the Biltmore.

Good luck at your ride Maryben.  Call it FEI, and they will come.

cya,
Howard (damn, I love this sport)