No Subject

 I run the entire virus scan, updates, and maintenance every Monday Morning, I have not had any virus problems, even though I do occasionally get my comp really screwed up good because I do something really wrong. We need to take responsibility for ourselves, instead of expecting someone else to do it for us. Yes it takes time and effort to do the work to keep your comp in good shape, and sometimes you still get problems, but just like your truck, you wont get very far if you never change the oil or put gas in it. Your computer is just another machine that requires a certain amount of work, maintenance, and effort to keep it running and healthy. Keeping your virus updates current is a must. If  everybody on ridecamp would do their own maintenance homework timely this would not be quite such a problem. Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge