Re: RC: Panacur nightmare?

>Thinks it was a bad allergy to something. We moved into our new place >two weeks ago, so everything is new, but the panacur really stands out >in my mind, as it was dosed the day before this started and Mosh has >never had it before.

This comes from someone with LOTS of experience with allergies
(unfortunately ...)

Actually, if the horse had truly never had it before EVER EVER, then it
can't be the Panacur.  In order to be allergic to something, there must
be previous exposure.  An allergy can show up on the SECOND
administration of something, but not the FIRST.

-Abby B

--
* * *
Abby Bloxsom