Do I need 4WD?

Sharon Becker sbecker165@aol.com
I am thinking of buying a Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel Dually.
It has a power stroke engine, is already set up for a goose neck
and I love everything about it but its only 2WD.
Is this going to be a problem for me?  I have had no
problems with my 4WD Suburban and a bumper pull trailer.
I just want to be sure I can get out of the mud we often
find ourselves in and up my steep mountain driveway of gravel.
Several owners of such trucks have told me I don't need 4WD
but they don't get off road much if any.
Please email me privately at sbecker165@aol.com.
Thanx, see you on the trail, Sharon