XP 2001 help needed....

Looking for someone to trailer our 3 horses from St Jo to Virginia City.
Would like to have sleeping quarters for 2 people and 2 dogs. Please
provide food 4X a day for us too.

Oh, you only have to trailer one horse a day, maybe two, depending upon
if we both ride or if I GET to ride and tie with someone else on any
particular day!

I like to have coffee each day about 6:00 am or at least the smell of it
brewing (no instant ever...French Roast only...) Michele likes her's
half decaf and with cream, not half&half.

We will share in the expenses and will team up in cleaning up the
dishes. Michele will gladly scoop poop and handle any shoeing needs you
have....(DON't tell her I said that!)

Oh, on the off days, Sundays and Mondays, we would like to have
exclusive use of the motel rooms between 2:00 and 6:00 pm (would like
them to have jacuzzi's please).

Please email me privately as not to muck up ridecamp....

Steve Shaw - like get real....