Best Regarded Arab Endurance Studs on East Coast?

Who are the more highly-regarded Arab endurance studs on the
east coast?  (By "east coast," I generally mean east of the
Mississippi.)

I'm interested in three things primarily:

- A reasonably high proportion of sound, sane offspring competing
  in endurance rides.  Not necessarily top-10ers (though that
  would be nice) but *long* careers characterized by completions
  without weirdo metabolic and/or soundness problems.  Horses
  generally known as "solid."

- Depth in the pedigree.  I want an extremely strong dam line
  that is also characterized by endurance success, as above.

- An excellent farm management reputation:  people who know what
  they are doing, have a scientific outlook on the process,
  and will take the time necessary with a somewhat difficult
  mare to get her teased and settled, perhaps with drug assistance.

I'm not thinking semen transport, but on-farm live cover or direct AI.

This is one of those topics that can get a bit tricky being discussed
in public.  I'd encourage people to *think* before posting to
all of Ridecamp--don't say anything negative that could damage
somebody's business.  If you need to be too frank for public
consumption, please just send directly to me.

Thanks,

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA