Re: Selling horses

Subject: RC: Selling horses

> Buying a horse can be as much fun.I've been going to write an article on
THAT one!!!how tall is she??Pretty tall her head is as tall as mine. What
color? Sorrel with black mane and tail and 4 white PAWS????I could go on and
on but I won't Have to go riding It cleanses the soul..Appy Trails Jan in
Michigan

I'm going to finally start saving classified ads I see......hhere was the
latest in the Press Democrat.

4 year old mare, gorilla paint

Karen