Driving

Patty Derecola redgate123@aol.com
Another question for experienced drivers.  About 9 months ago
I purchased a mini complete with cart and harness.  I had no
previous driving experience but figured I couldn't get into
too much trouble with a 9 1/2 hand mini.  The first 6 months were
great.  Took the mini and cart everywhere.  Mini was perfectly
behaved -- not a step out of place and absolutely brave and
confident.  Then I started fooling with the harness adjustments
and moved the blinders down - they looked too high to do much
good.  Soon after, mini bolted on trail and ran away -- had no
control at all.  Any guidance out there on correct position for
blinders?

Thanks.

Patty in Maryland