virus alert on ridecamp digest

Just to let others know:
There appears to be a virus attached to some messages on the ridecamp
digest. I received the following message from my internet service
provider regarding  several ridecamp digest messages that were received
today:
An email for you from ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net contained a
virus. VCI VirusWatch
detected the virus and removed the virus from the email.
You may read the cleaned email by viewing the attachment
to this message.
Virus Name:     archive: Mail
 /[From:  "Vickie  Smith" <kiwana@sover.net>][Date:  Mon, 23 Apr 2001
23:54:40 -0400 (EDT)]:\Card.pif   packed: UPX
 /[From:  "Vickie  Smith" <kiwana@sover.net>][Date:  Mon, 23 Apr 2001
23:54:40 -0400 (EDT)]:\Card.pif   infected: