Re: fat horse problem plus hocks

> Just thought I'd pass this little inexpensive tip on... At last a vet
> who is NOT putting his kids through college at my expense!!!
> Bette

The really good vets don't need to squeeze every potential penny out of
their clients, they've got *plenty* of business, and there aren't many vets
that are betters "leg men" than Charlie Boles---I've been a fan of his for
years, he was one of the first people to talk me into going back to school
to be a vet, though I doubt he remembers it.  Next time you talk to Charlie,
tell him he'll be getting a thank you card and graduation announcement from
someone he'll think is a total stranger right around May of '03. :-)))

Susan G