Re: Re: good EZ boot sale (Easy boots redesigned)

From: "April Johnson" <adlee@bigfoot.com>
> Just a guess, but I'd say they're on sale because they're moving old
> inventory out to make room for the new design of easy boots.  The new
boots

Hi April -

Just the 00's are the old style - I asked Corry because I needed a set of
those for my hubby's Icelandic Horse.  I ordered a 2, two 1's, and a 0 and
they are all the new style.  I used the new style for a CTR a week ago,
liked 'em better with the toe already rolled.  I had been rasping the toes
of the old style boots back, but not as much as the new ones are already
rolled.  Now if they'd just cut the heel strap down... ;-)