Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan : Toc's salt intake

> Okay, not a problem with Monster, as he eats his food no matter what I put
> in it (thank God!)  But I'll take a syringe with yoghurt / elyte mix to an
> event to give him as well.
>

> Tracey

Syringing the extra bit at an event will probably help keeping him drinking.
At home, if he's not touching a salt block, assuming it doesn't have a pit
viper living underneath it or something like that (don't laugh, that was
actually the "solution" to a won't-eat-salt problem I had to figure out
once), then it's likely that the hay you're feeding has enough sodium in it
that he's not getting depleted.  Anyway, as long as you're providing the
salt so it's there if he wants it, no worries. :-)

Susan G