Update - mare who had accident

Vet just called me.  She broke her hip, but not seriously.
She broke off a small piece of bone (he called it a
"floater") which will not affect her in the long run.  She
is very sore now, and I have banamine for her.  The piece of
bone will scar over and won't bother her later on.

Everything else was pulled muscles and abrasions, which she
will get over.

Thanks for the responses!

Jennifer