Mare had an accident - call the vet?

Hi,

I just got a phone call from my friend who boards my mare,
Mahriah.

Seems Mahriah's blanket (why she had her blanketed I have no
idea - it's not even cold out!  Grrrr.....) got caught on
the fence or gate in her turnout and Mahriah panicked.  The
blanket was found on the ground, amazingly not ripped or
anything, the fence and gate are knocked down and one fence
post is pulled out.  It must have been quite the commotion.
She said my mare is not scraped up or anything, except for a
cut on her hip, but she is limping on a hind leg.  She is
walking on it, and was even trotting around a bit, but is
definitely limping.  Drat.  I had a ride scheduled on
Sunday!

I'm going over on my lunch break from work to check her out
- I haven't seen her yet.

Is there anything in particular I should look for in a hind
leg lameness to determine whether to take a wait-and-see
attitude, or call the vet out?  I'm concerned about tendons
and stuff.  She could have just pulled a muscle though.  Any
advice on what would warrant a vet call?

Thanks,

Jennifer and Mahriah - always getting into trouble!  Last
week a cactus, this week the fence!