RC:Strongid Daily

I started using strongid daily on a horse I've had for 7 years. Never had a
colic and then had a sudden mild colic in the pasture in March, took him to
Longstreet's charge in I think it was July and he severely coliced at end
of third loop of a 50 right after pasing thru the vet check with all a's
and a b- for gut sounds.
This horse did put on wieght and looked very healthy after I started using
the daily wormer but after Longstreet's I have since not touched the stuff
even though my vet highly reccomends it and does not think it had anything
to do with the colic's.

I have not had any colic problems since I quit using it but at the same
time I am not sure that the wormer is the culprit. There may have been more
factors involved than just the wormer.
For this endurance horse I will not use it.

Suzanne Solis