Mare's biopsy results - question

 I'm passing my friend's questions on.  Have any of you had any
experience with breeding mares with this biopsy result?  I had a mare
that was a 1B and I didn't have much trouble getting her bred and the
foaling out was easy as pie for both mare & foal.  Should my friend be
worried??

Thanks
Rae
Tall C Arabians -- TX