Syringes

Celeste wrote:
> > Good advice Jim. But Tracy should take note of the fact that here it is
> > ilegal to administer anything via syringe once you are on ridecamp
property.

This reminds me of the very first World Equestrian Games, held in Sweden. Sweden, as you probably know, if very very strong on animal rights, and the FEI and organizers were concerned about adverse publicity, etc. So in the days before the ride, they said "no syringes could be used for electrolytes, etc". Of course, the riders went nuts! Management told them they would be provided with "electrolyte administration devices" (or some such term). and they were. and they were common, ordinary syringes....

terre